Welcome to girl talk!
PLEASE SPREAD PEACE, LOVE & POSITIVITY xo♡
Camera used: Canon T6i
Camera used: Canon T6i
Please watch: “How to Stop Hair Loss naturally in telugu|How to remove dandruff naturally in 1 wash at home easily ”
Kama Sutra Massage Candle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013AAN30U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=happyspouse04-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B013AAN30U&linkId=89f73303909eb5e00a250f44d1cc3eeb
1. Safety first. There’s no such thing as totally safe sex, but you sure can be safer. Make sure he’s wearing a condom (even if you’re on the Pill) and talk about your respective sexual histories. I know it may sound like a buzz-kill, but heterosexual women have a higher risk of contracting an STI (sexually transmitted infection) than men, so it’s up to you to take a proactive interest in your sexual health.
2. Don’t have too-high expectations. Sex generally improves as you get to know someone and become more comfortable with each other’s bodies. So don’t feel pressured to make it the best night ever, because this is just the first.
3. Breathe. First-time sex can be tense and nerve-wracking, not to mention painful sometimes. Taking long, deep breaths can help you relax and let go.
4. Don’t forget to enjoy foreplay. All the stuff that leads up to intercourse — kissing, touching, oral sex — is part of the sexual experience; it’s not just about penetration.
5. Make sure you’re amply aroused before intercourse. Not only do you want to be genuinely turned on, you want to be sufficiently lubricated. If you’re too dry, he’ll have trouble entering you, you’ll feel discomfort, and the friction can cause the condom to rip. So, keep water–based lube on hand just in case.
6. Speak up. Let him know what feels good, and what doesn’t. Guys crave feedback, so don’t be shy about clueing him in.
7. Don’t assume he’s the expert. He may be getting a lot of his information about sex from porn and the tall tales of his buddies in the locker room. And, even if he is experienced, every sexual encounter is unique. He’s just as worried about pleasing you as you are about getting him off.
8. Don’t expect to have an orgasm. Of course, it’s great if you do. But, most women don’t climax the first few times with a new guy. Orgasms come with a sense of comfort and specific knowledge of each other’s bodies, and that takes time.
9. Don’t fake it. If you do, you’ll only be cheating yourself. Letting him know you came close and want to get there with him will keep him motivated.
10. His penis may malfunction. Guys get anxious too. Premature ejaculation and erectile difficulty are common the first time a man sleeps with someone. If he has a problem, don’t make a big deal out of it or worry that there’s something wrong with you or your connection. More than likely, it will work itself out.
Thank you For making your Time to the Description part
We share Videos of Facts, Intresting and Unbelievable things and also some Funny Stuffs That you might LIke to Watch
If you Like our Videos Then Please Like Share and Subscribe and also Checkout our Previous Videos.
Links to our previous Videos :-
Top 10 Worst Serial Killers of all Time https://youtu.be/q21xeC4NuFE
Photos Taken at the Right Time https://youtu.be/RhV3wWkvK5Y
10 Stagerring Alcohol Facts https://youtu.be/b2zwEwNdnd0
Top Facts about Youtube https://youtu.be/xc9IdZrsQM0
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/trendys10/
Refrence of Content:-
LInk to Subscribe to Our Channel:-
Also Checkout Our Friends Channel. He Posts Some Intresting Videos of Gameplays
Thanks For Watching
If you’ve always thought that being great at sex was all about pounding and pounding away then you’re in for a real shock. What I’m going to tell you is not only great for your woman it’s also great for you too.
With these simple to remember (in the heat of the moment) sex techniques I’ll show you how to consider speed, depth and rhythm to blow her mind.
These techniques will help you find out how to turn her on, how to be better in bed which all means you’ll be lasting longer in bed. It’s win, win for you and her.
I’ll show you a variety of different ways of thrusting that give her great pleasure and help you contain your arousal and last longer. How quickly do men come when they’re going off at a hundred miles an hour – quick tip – you just don’t need to.”
Go forth and play x
Jacqueline Hellyer is a world-renowned sex therapist, relationship coach & tantra teacher as well as author, blogger and media sexpert. You can find more at www.jacquelinehellyer.com or subscribe today for more insider info to becoming the ever best lover
In this video I am sharing 5 things to keep in mind before having safe sex and to be in good health.
Hope you enjoy and subscribe to us.
Tips for womens